Spend a Wild Night in a safari tent inside our rescue zoo!
Enjoy the sounds of wildlife, experience some of our nocturnal animals, and slumber in comfort. Our Glamping tents include accommodations for up to 5 guests.
Note: Animal encounters are not included but can be purchased at a discount.
- King bed (African Tent) and futon, or two queen beds (Australian Tent) with bunk beds and futon
- In-room coffee & cream
- Self-serve continental breakfast
- Furnished deck
- Fire pit under the stars
- Central bathroom and shower
What to know:
- Check in is at 4:00 pm where you will be greeted by one of our keepers and one of our animal ambassadors
- Check out is at 10:00 am
- Make your visit even more memorable with an animal encounter! When you book a Wild Night, you’ll receive an email with a 20% off code for an encounter!
(Check out encounters here >>)
You will be staying inside our working rescue zoo. We may be taking care of our animals early in the morning or late in the evening with every effort to be considerate of our guests.
See photos with descriptions below to learn more!